Some people have asked me how I started my weight loss. My first few months in the blog archive explain it all.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What's In A Name?


I would like to excommunicate google from Blogger.

I felt I had a Clark Kent thing going

When setting up a new blog for my missionary son Blogger showed me a orange button portal to click.  That is evil.

Do not touch.

Do not click.

This portal joins your profile/gmail/youtube/picasa/calendar/ android/and contacts and then invites everyone to circles - And reveals your blogs - and uncovers your alter-ego.

Complaining about this may make me look like a paranoid loon - because I went willingly into that dark night but unless you have a google degree how can one navigate this cray cray world?

Google BigBrother wants to out me as  human.  I would rather they didn't. Under my real name, I would rather like to be viewed to those I must interact in person with this way: 

*press release*
During the forty five years of life I have lead - as Celinda- I

ALWAYS am a devotee of fitness and heath
ALWAYS have a perfect marriage and family
ALWAYS have perfect happiness and live with JOY 
and do greatly ALLTHETHINGS 

I ALWAYS USE HYPERBOLE IN RESPLENDENT CARE AND WISDOM.

AND MY CAPS LOCK TYPING IS NOT A FORM OF YELLING - BUT IS  ANGELIC SINGING IN A HEAVENLY VOICE THAT I (FOR REALS) HAVE.

BECAUSE I AM THE MOST WISE OF ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

 - BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SMALL - NOT IN THE HEAD - OR SMALL MINDED - GREAT MINDED - SMALL GUTTED.

and 45 - ?  *psh* did I say I was 45? I am ageless and the body I have is not old at all - that is a weird illusion/feeling that happens if I run too fast and things start jiggling- but neveryoumind.  AND 

To bloggers I can secretly tell you - *pssst*

My soul delights in fattness - and the challenge I'm facing right now?

I developed Restless Leg.  That is where you  are all 

"goodnight moon..." and My legs are all "...Gotta Keep On Dancin...Dancin..Dance the night away!!" 

I started a med that will help me with that -

But I gained 10plus lbs instantly - so the war we will wage again.  - I'm about to go on the treadmill.  Still hate it.  My natural man is still an enemy to my waist


Settle down appendages. Settle down...

wanna join me?  I refuse to buy this size.  

love, 

Calamity.














2 comments:

Nathan said...

I have not yet seen this orange button you speak of, but I am fair warned.

I know it makes me look like a crazy person in a cabin in Montana, but I like having a certain degree of anonymity when writing.

I don't write my daughter's name on my blog because I figure that soon enough she will have her own opportunities to embarrass herself without my help.

Sorry you have been out-ed. We still love and appreciate you anyway. (particularly that angelic voice of yours)

Jennifer B. said...

Thanks for the warning and sorry about your leg. Maybe you'll develop some sweet new dance moves that will also speed up the loss of those 10 pounds. Good luck!