Some people have asked me how I started my weight loss. My first few months in the blog archive explain it all.

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Im BAAAACCCKKKKK!


AND I'M STARTING A NEW BLOG!!!  Celindamail.blogspot.com  My first son entered the MTC and I've decided to take hand to keyboard and blog.  I hope to feed both blogs... I 'm excited!  My Brain is grumpy for not being used for so long...and its revving up its engines!  

Oh carrotjello@blogspot.com please please come to my house and make my blog look cool and I will babysit for you pleaseohpleaseohplease.  You have youth, technology, talent and patience on your side.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

see what I did there? totally forgot how to make a link light up... Carrot... I'm pitifulllll

Jennifer B. said...

I'm so excited. Love your blog!

A mother heart said...

I have loved your blog for a long time. I'm glad you are back! I am struggling to lose the last weight from my last baby still...and she's nearly two. I need to go back and reread your blog again.
And congratulations on having a missionary. Such awesome adventures and experiences await him!

Carrot Jello said...

I might have agreed you are pitiful had you told me you wrote this. Psh.